Rabu, 01 Mei 2013

replay! Everyday.

Harusnya ku telah melewatkanmu ,menghapuskanmu dari dalam benakku 
Namun ternyata sulit bagiku ,merelakanmu pergi dari hatiku (Adera ,Melewatkanmu)

Kasih maaf bila aku jatuh cinta,maaf bila saja ku suka saat kau ada yang punya
Haruskah ku pendam rasa ini saja ataukah ku teruskan saja
hingga kau meninggalkannya dan kita bersama  ( Hivi! , Orang Ketiga )

Baby, don't talk to me I'm trying to let go , not loving you is harder than you know, cause girl you're driving me so crazy .  How can I miss you if you never would stay? If you need time I guess I'll go away. Inside me now there's only heartache and pain So where's the fire? You've become the rain 
Are we just lost in time?I wonder if your love's the same , cause I'm not over you ( Escape The Fate , Harder Than You Know )

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar